Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ikusa Otome Suvia Vostfr A Regarder

new ways new words ... ..

I know it's a long time, perhaps too time that I do not write more.

But my words like the lost boys, no longer knows the way, wandered in search of the lost island that is not there.
But a new breeze, unexpected, as providential, has cleared the clouds that hid the spiteful way back home ... and who knows maybe even a bit of fairy dust has made them fly faster.

Whatever happened, came back to me, yeah, maybe because I have not understood the Neverland.

dissolution of the metaphor new things happen.

Maybe it is ending the winter?
Winter, strange season, freezing life in all its forms, but not off, it only stops for a moment the course, which at times seems long and difficult to overcome, but when it ends there are buds that had escaped the view.

I was frozen in my winter crystallized.
But ... .. here it came all of a sudden ... a warm wind that blows from the south, warm rays of sun slowly melting the ice of the cocoon in which I had hidden in the light!

movement ... And again and again to pack up and prepare for a new start.

A gypsy, this is, in my heart ... this zompetto from one place to another ...

... who knows, I'm afraid I have a crazy elf in the brain that makes the good and the bad weather that makes me jump Fly me to the nose and snorting like a runaway horse, which makes me blind madness around in a cage that he built for me, that makes me smile and rejoice so quickly, then have fun changing the rice plant, that keeps me in perpetual motion ...

... I can not stop, and when I try and I stop I feel trapped, trapped feelings, ties, duties ... I feel suffocated, I will stop the breath in your throat in ... ... apnea is an apparent death ...

... it's an elf I crazy ???!!!

Booh ... apple does not want to ask more, it's just me, with all my weakness and folly!

I found the red shoes, I've beaten three times and arrived in the kingdom of Oz ... in front of me the way with gold bricks ... look forward to the scarecrow, the tin man and cowardly lion from the heart!

0 comments:

Post a Comment