Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Canadian Apartment Rental Application Form Free

Welcome!

I'm an Italian, currently engaged in sailing from Holland to a still ill-defined goal on a Swedish boat, a 26 Marieholm named Dreamer. So far I have sailed along the coasts of Holland, Belgium, France and Spain up to the Rias, Viveiro. Search time off from work, once occupied the ground to earn what little money I needed for the next season of navigation.



I am sailing in the second half of 2000. During all this time, started from small sailing on Lake Maggiore, I did grow my experience attending courses at Pegasovela, and Granlasco Orzaminore, obtaining a boating license and sailing in the Mediterranean.

From 2005 to 2007 I worked throughout the summer as skipper and instructor in Sardinia and I worked on the same business, though marginally, for the rest of the year, making live with my schedule information.

In February 2008, after long sought information to decide what was the boat fits my needs browsing and purchasing costs and management, I purchased a Lelystad Marieholm 26, 1977 [sail number 103] with whom I sailed the summers of 2007 and 2008.

for the future I plan to sail between the islands of the Atlantic next to Europe and Africa [Azores, Madeira, Canaries and Cape Verde], and who knows, maybe cross to the West Indies ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment