Thursday, August 30, 2007

Aumentar Pechos Diane 35



MIKE : "..... Lady's and Gentlemen Good evening and welcome to a new episode of Men and Women .....
MARIO BIANCHI : ".... Mike ... Men and women have said ..... we have to start over .....
MIKE : ".... Are you sure?? We do not have the mica tronista us? Throne .... Other than our little rascals they would kneel on peas throughout the course of the episode ... .. but unfortunately the regulation forbids it ... oh well anyway if you say that I failed with the letters begin again ...... go .....
MARIO BIANCHI : ".... Ok Mike .....
MIKE: "... Here we are, as the French would say .... so little tet a tet urinal ... tell me what job does your father do?
CHILD: ".... my dad does the mugger .....
MIKE : "..... LISTENERS FUN FRIENDS! The EIB TRADES THAT NEED A 'LABOUR CAREFUL! AMAZING!! then your dad helped by an accomplice on board some motorcycle catches sight of the people at the traffic lights, mostly smashed money, driving Mercedes or BMW, and darkened with a nice helmet, came up with an air of indifference towards the car, and the first driver distraction, slip off the wrist of the poor unfortunate, Rolex, gold bracelets and sometimes directly to the medium itself, which will change to hijack foreign number plates, paint and number of frame to make it unrecognizable !!!.... BUT BEAUTIFUL! Friends listeners ..... I also think that when I was in america for a year I did the mugger, I had an ingenious method perfected over the years, stealing the keys from under the Harley Davidson without the traffic lights of the Bronx at a speed comparable to Arsenio Lupin and launched in Fifty accomplice lurking on my avenue, the centaur, half down from the left unattended for chasing my shoulder, so the occasion we made the switch-off and bring your motorcycle in a garage of my property to sell the pieces on the black market .. .. THAT TIME !!!..... I think that once a theft of a van CIT Bank American Express, I put my tights on his head, I was left by a male prostitute with whom I appartai little before acting, and a shotgun Intimae the security guard to come down to steal the vehicle, only to disappear in traffic while trying not I noticed that the vehicle had gone up even a little old lady, I looked shocked, guess who that lady was grizzled .... Indro MONTANELLI ! I said what are you doing the mugger in the States?? go to Italy to do the TV ..... But that's another story ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment