Friday, August 17, 2007

How To Convert Standard Cable To Hi Def

the mugger was the governor of a public works contractor

MIKE : Joy "..... listeners and friends welcome to a new installment of the Fantastic 5 .....
MARIO WHITE : ".... Mike ... you said the Fantastic 5 ..... we must do it again .....
MIKE : ".... John Smith, this time the you 'you said really great .... I'm not on the other side .... I like the dear and good bernarda ..... Mario Bianchi I wonder how you felt about this than me .... so now I understand is that hole on the parades of my dressing room ... are you a queer .... cmq qst nn cut all that interesting to begin again .... no
MARIO BIANCHI : ".... Ok Mike .....
MIKE: "... So little sordid, tell me what job does your dad?
CHILD: ".... my dad is the governor of state .....
MIKE : "..... LISTENERS FUN FRIENDS! THE DICTATOR! THE ART OF ONCE!! THAT BEAUTIFUL! Then your dad broglia ballot papers to become governor of a state semi unknown, and then put under strict regime, the population and the sale of nuclear weapons and going in search of oil, importing it illegally in its state arousing popular uprisings, and then resell the oil at a price to be unrealistic by the poor consumers in the most absolute pettiness .... AMAZING!! think that even when I was in america for a year I did the autocrat, settlements with a coup, winning the seat in the White House, using some as a threat bacteriological weapon, within a short time I came to the black gold impadonirmi constructing a subterranean tunnel leading out of the desert and ended Q8 dell'Ariziona, managing to open a colony of the oil fields ..... un'insediamento was so vast that it was renamed the Mike's town!! think that once I went to Cuba to make a conference with the largest South American dictators, like Pinochet, Fidel Castro and Juan Domingo Peron, soon after the meeting we had fun to organize a party, the villa of good Fidel, as we smoked grass the Turks, and it flat in the Cuban five rooms with four of easy virtue, but I sollazzai me until late morning, just when I was in the midst of a ride home ent to rearrange the room, and guess who was the servant Indro MONTANELLI !! I said what are you doing the dictator in America?? go to Italy to do television. But that's another story ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment