Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Head Liquidmetal Racquetball Fire

unlicensed taxi driver

MIKE : "..... Good evening friends and welcome viewers to a new episode of RIS ....
MARIO BIANCHI : ".... Mike ... RIS you said ... we have to redo the .....
MIKE : Mario Bianchi "..... I do the usual tricks as a priest?? Seems impossible to me! See perhaps have some body?? Ah, maybe this time I can give you is why our small competitor cyanotic died .... so it seems anyway rifacciamola this because nobody cares ......
MARIO BIANCHI : ".... Ok Mike .....
MIKE: "So ... come here babe walking corpse ... tell me a little, what job does your dad? CHILD: ".... my dad is a taxi driver without a license .....
MIKE : "..... THE TAXI DRIVER IS NOT AUTHORIZED! FRIENDS RADIO LISTENERS! Then your dad rest in front of the main intercontinental airports, train stations or at places of worship, where thousands of people a day pass , and a powerful cars mostly dark on which applies un'adesivo fake, with the words public service, do the races without using the special meter and without leaving a receipt, and then strictly in black asking exorbitant BUT BEAUTIFUL! Think about that when I was in America for two years states have the taxi driver without a license, drove the first model of Ford Capri on the streets of Manhattan, but one day I was hired by the Mafia in New York and scarrozavo right and left boss, Picciotto, and some waves sometimes unconventional ... AMAZING!! think that once I had to accompany the famous members of the gang, Lucky Luciano and Vito Genovese to Los Angeles for a meeting of the dome, and passed by Route 66, just as we find me in the middle of the Grand Canyon, the engine went broken down, we had to call a carroattrezzi, and guess who was driving that vehicle driving ...... Indro MONTANELLI !!!!! I said what are you to do the taxi drivers in the states ????? go to Italy to do the TV ..... but that's another story ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment