Sunday, June 28, 2009

Free Online Games You Can Get Pregnant

Traccheggiare

One thing I learned from my friend Sky (born Giancarlo Dossena, one of my friends that unfortunately there are more) is that of 'traccheggiare' whenever you arrive in a new port. Traccheggiare means look around almost taking the attitude of a detective, look, we find all that could be useful at the moment and to an eventual return. Find services, people, objects, such as mechanics, shipchandler, moorings, weather boards, spot wi-fi ...

And it works.

While I am going to program the navigation of this year I met Jean-Marc, a person who has already made the path 'inverse' compared to what I would do, and as a part of Nice and winter boat Viveiro to land here. It 'an inexhaustible mine of information since this has made navigation easy stages, visiting most of the major ports, almost always having the wind in your face.

And then, my destination? Madeira? No Madeira? When? How? Where? For now, I have yet to decide. Moreover I have not finished traccheggiare ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment