Thursday, July 2, 2009

Matures Sophisticated

A personal interpretation of the sail

I have often in the past, sailing as skipper or friends of any sailing club, not to detach from the rhythm the usual life, as I navigate within a metropolitan area. Every day, a bus stop, water, recharging the battery, galley and then gradually, without even trying to know nothing of where we were moored, without knowing anyone, without coming into contact with the essence of the place.

and I happened also, but many times less, to cross to escape qulcuno that in that same port we spend a lot more 'time, which was often a character in the place like other places (after all it comes to navigation sail), which was often incomprehensible in view maintenance and often pointed to the crew with curiosity '. I recall with pleasure his friend Vanacore telling how he had often found my ideal boat, a traditional wooden boat patched up as best they could, moored at Port-Cros, owned 'by a person of features typical of solitary sailor.

Now, here in Viveiro, I found the size I wanted.

That is not necessarily that of the surf, in stages, as FERROVIENORD. That restlessness is not that the inability to 'go out' for two edges do '. That is not what you can 'buy in a travel agency or in a club / sailing school.

the boat should buy it, to understand. And

have time. Leisure. I think you have much, but I realized that in reality 'is not enough. I have too little. But already 'as enough to perceive how often we live in a box. A small box.

To respond to all the friends who contact me and it shows when they feel sorry to say that my boat is not in the water: I spend so fine '. Know new people every day in port, cuddle my boat like my baby, do the work that I decided with the rhythm I want, I'll take my time, as the French say.

When I'll put 'under way, will be' when I am 'satisfied with the state of maintenance of the Dreamer and the wind will' favor. Not before then.

And if you have little time? Jean-Marc tells me often, those who are in a hurry but want to test what it is really sailing, between flights, not the sailing ...

Perhaps a little 'position as too radical. Maybe.

Ah meanwhile my identity card 'does not come ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment