Monday, July 23, 2007

Sony Dvd Sound To Much Background Sound

the scalper

MIKE : "..... Good evening friends and welcome viewers to a new episode of One Morning ....
MARIO BIANCHI : ".... Mike ... One morning you said we have to remake .....
MIKE : Mario Bianchi "..... I want to scoff?? I open the press release as a juror .... does not seem to have won so many tapirs? Force Wake Joe Smith back with the initials. MARIO ..... WHITE : ".... Okay Mike .....
MIKE : "... Where is the baby ???.... Oh there you are ... you are so rickety that you then tell me ...., I saw a little bit rot, what job does your father do?
CHILD : ".... my dad does the scalper .....
MIKE : "..... THE touts! Plot Twist!! Then your dad buy hundreds of tickets for major concerts, games, or first to the scale and sells them before the places where play events with a cardboard sign that said ticket sales, or carries out auctions on the internet a few days before the event and requires the astronomical prices. BUT BEAUTIFUL! think that even when I was in America for two years I did the scalper, selling ticket strictly false, the meeting between Mohamed Ali boxing and ex-convict Sonny Liston, of course, making a substantial ridge ... Friends viewers once, I remember like it was yesterday, I sold a ticket to the Oscars in Los Angeles to Richard Nixon to 15,000 dollars, not only that I realized I'd lost my invitation so I decided to go out without me and unfortunately I had to change from the sewer below to watch the show, just that while trying to break the water to enter the room, a bodyguard noticed my presence and began to rincorremi, and gave me like hell, I saw a ' Oscar at the entrance calling me, and guess who was the golden statuette that ...... Indro Montanelli !!!!! I said what are you selling fake tickets in america ????? go to Italy to do the TV ..... but that's another story ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment