Monday, December 20, 2010

Get Sims 2 Pets Mac Free

And finally ... Relay

Hello!
big news today: 2 say 2 post in one day!
'm not crazy ... but half malatuccia yes!
are home to an unfortunate intestinal virus that has made me see the green mice during the weekend ... now I continue to improve and I'm home until Wednesday!
So ... eh eh eh ... here I am!
Yes, it was a threat! ^______^
So where do we start? I start from the simplest thing that I realized:
Facileeeeee! The pendant was beautiful and already done! It was a pin!
Since I do not like to wear pins, I turned into a pendant.
The only thing we are crazy to find the chain was the right size and right color (dark gray).
The only chains that I found would have been good to stop the bike in a parking lot! O____O

Now earrings and bracelet:
See? He also began to develop the picture ... I'm expanding!
still a bit 'and I do not riconascerete more! AH Ah, ah, ah!

Now another pendant I had in the works for about six months because I did not understand how to do it:
I think the filigree was actually ... a buckle in the central pin (I had to cut from one side) I inserted a resin faceted amber.

And finally I got some earrings to match to a pearl necklace received from Lucia.
This is the necklace:
And these earrings:

pearls, by a miracle, are UGUALIIIIIIIII!

And since I named Lucy, I can not show you the beautiful thought that was against me: as a gift for Christmas I gave her a beautiful bracelet:
our Lucia Fantastic!
Thanks my friend!


Ok, now I leave you and go and cook a bit 'of white rice ... wow ... someone wants to come with me to eat this delicacy??
...
I knew it!! ^____^
you soon! Nunzia

0 comments:

Post a Comment