Monday, December 20, 2010

Ikusa Otome Suvia Vostfr Streaming

of the ten questions ...

Hello!

Torno instigated by of Faith blog Pietrincanto to answer some little questions ...
premise that, cmq both are innocent and that story has now lapsed ...

Step to answer: 1-

me to sell your soul for? ... Selling
... maybe hire out for a while '... for someone who puts things right ... Well I'll be ironed Abnormal iron but I love what I hate having to put all right then!

2-I once stole a ...?
I've already told. But again I have to confess ... I stole some candy that my grandmother kept well locked in her room ... I still remember the sermon of glom ... my mom!

3-I lied about? ...
not .. I can do it ... I can tell small lies, I read it in my face ... paro paro lie shamelessly: nonglielapossofa '!

4-was not good or right, but it was fun ...?
here ... I could not tell ... that means I still have to do something in life?? O__O .. meditate ...

5-lui/lei deserved it? ...
... I think so! Tiè! ... But what?? .... You talking about?? Boh!


6-my favorite vampire is ...?
Angel (played by David Boreanaz) of the eponymous series and saw for the first time in the series Buffy the Vampire Slayer ... ____ ♥ ♥ ... I think he'd bite you! ^____^

7-willingly kill whom? ...
.. Tells me I've lost my balance when I'm GUARANTEED of pounds more! MENTITEEEEEEE NOT! Grrrrrrrrrrr!

8-il/la...nero/a I really like ...
black color for clothes and accessories I really like is so elegant ... e. ...... streamlines! ... Exactly ...

9-consider whether cannibalism? ..
If I were an animal, but until they growl ... you are all safe !!!^______^

10-people because I fear? ..
I do not think anyone would fear me ... I tend to be easygoing, unless you see the big injustice! If we are facing the people I love, so that there became a beast ... and then you go back to step 9 ...^___^
end of the question!

Who wants to continue the relay can do: I'd like to read your rispostre, though, so let me know!
A big kiss to all. Nunzia

0 comments:

Post a Comment