Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What Kind Of Hair Does Meagan Good Use?

Thinking for a while '... A post

Hello everyone!
...
What do I tell you the truth or do a normal post?
The truth??
Phew, I knew ...
Evvabbè ... but then do not complain!
I'm thinking ...

No laughter now and then my two neurons work, you know?
And it's not their fault that it came to snow!
...
I do not know how to say ...
... I'm thinking of giving up the blog.

Hey quiet, not your, which I like very much read and watch what combination!

And if I know that part of the thrombus often leave comments even mileage ...
... so we are still in contact.
spoke only of my own!
...
But perhaps in the end I keep up the same: put that in a year (???...°___°... that in a month! ^__^) I want to return to the limelight, I have it ready. What
much a blog is not as fresh fish, stink after 3 days (or is the guest? ... Or is the guest who takes a fish? ... Mumble mumble ... but not digress, it should be!), and there is not the end, right?
And so I leave it here ... and so, given the temperature, it retains too well ...
See? I'm working
of meninges and weighing the pros and cons ... and with two neurons is not so easy ... it takes me on the third vote!
What do you say?
ask the public's help?
The decision is not made yet, so there is bound head.
But this way you can understand why some are 'no more, why the posts are so sparse as ever participated in a few candy ...
... is not only due to the things that I told you so far: the time!
E 'is our passion!

... and maybe so do not think badly of me.



...

But now I show you also one of my "creature" ... addressed to my friend / colleague who loves green.
Classic theme during the year: Christmas! So you
:



No, the statue of Santa Claus not made it myself! ^_____^
earrings are "spruce" made with delicate crystals and SW 4 mm.
You see, right?
I hope my friends like them, otherwise ... here's my new pair of earrings! Eh eh!

Now I leave and go back to lucubrate and weigh ...

Kiss. Nunzia


Ps.
Sorry for the misuse (and exaggerated) of ellipsis .................................... .......^____^

0 comments:

Post a Comment