Friday, July 13, 2007

Arbonne Prolief Reviews

pilot

MIKE: "... then come here little boar, tell me a little, which makes quell'infingardo work for your father?
CHILD : ".... my dad is the pilot of clandestine races ....
MIKE : ".... I understand you correctly?? Mario Bianchi .... I also confirm what you said the small toxic fumes?
MARIO BIANCHI: Yes Mike .....
MIKE : FRIEND VIEWERS, plot twists! then your dad finds himself on a Friday or Saturday night in the suburbs of big cities, preferring the industrial areas, then with a large group of spectators on the roadside, on the edge of a car or motorcycle rigged with discharges, turbines, and some time with the nos, compete with individuals who challenge him large sums of money betting or betting also some nice chick. BUT BEAUTIFUL FRIEND LISTENERS!! think ... that I did when I was in the States for two years the pilot of clandestine races, challenging each other with Paul Newman and Frank Sinatra on the Brooklyn Bridge .... I was a reckless, thinking that once I wanted to do a bit too much the bully and I decided to challenge the Italian-American mobster Joseph Bonanno, the wife of gangster bet, and guess who was the filly? Indro Montanelli !!!!! I said ...." it is better that you go to Italy to do television, because if not here you filled with lead his henchmen ..... but that's another story!

0 comments:

Post a Comment