Thursday, July 12, 2007

Debeers Diamond Laser

the clandestine races simulator to hijacking incidents

MIKE : "... So baby, tell me, what job does your dad?
CHILD : ".... my dad does the simulator accidents to collect the insurance premium!
MIKE : ".... FRIENDS VIEWERS, AMAZING!!! this is one of the oldest professions than once! then your dad lies in wait with his car in front of half of unsuspecting old ladies, and suddenly the nailing machine, stop being so, and pretend to various injuries to the body .... then with an ingenious system, makes the findings do not known some people who pretend to be policemen, doctors and lawyers, issue phony! subtracting so, the insurance money of these poor women. BUT BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS RADIO LISTENERS!
think ... that I too when I was in the States for two years I did the simulator accidents, making many anzianotte dab on Route 66 !!!...... think one day one of these ladies, not quite rincitrullita, saw me, and saw the crime, I tried to drag me away with my cadillac luxury in 1957, but unfortunately I could not, so she called the chips to report the loss ...... and guess who was the colleague Poncharello? Indro Montanelli!! ...... I said ...." what are you to cheat people in the states ..... go to Italy to do the television ..... but this is a different story!

0 comments:

Post a Comment