Friday, July 20, 2007

How To Play Sound In Bluetooth Headset In W810i

the bettor illegal

MIKE : "..... Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to a new episode of The Price Is Right .... Ok
MARIO BIANCHI : ".... Mike ... OK you say the price is right we need to redo the .....
MIKE : Mario Bianchi "..... but are you sure?? Do I look like Iva Zaniccchi?? It does not seem to have become a woman all of a sudden, you see that the public perhaps have said "a hundred .. . hundred "? goes well, but if you say so ...... start again ....
MARIO BIANCHI : ".... Okay ..... Mike
MIKE: "... call me a competitor .... Come here little monkey, tell me a little, which makes the idle work of your father?
CHILD: ".... my dad makes it illegal scommetitore
MIKE : "..... The bettor UNLAWFUL !!!..... FUN! The EIB CRAFTS OF LONG AGO! then your dad, in agreement with some football players, basketball, and sometimes with some jockey, he went into a center of gambling, carrying his swag, accumulated after decades of hard work, and relies entirely because, at some game rigged or on horse racing in which the stallion is doped, sometimes tripling and quadrupling the amount bet ..... BUT BEAUTIFUL!! I also think that while I was in america for a year I made the punter illegal, pointing my first money, earned by the porter better known as a porter on a baseball game between the New York Yankees and the Philadelphia Philles I won a sum so high that I could buy both teams ..... Friends viewers think that once I decided to make un'azzardo focusing on a team so small that the bookmakers gave a 99.00, but I unmindful of the high risk bet the same, but unfortunately I was broke, and I found myself doing the beggar gather enough for a few pennies at the crossroads of Manhattan, one day I heard a knock on the shoulder a washer of the place, and guess who was that boy extra .... Indro MONTANELLI !!!!! told me ..... "What are you doing the scommetitore illegal in america ????..... go to Italy to do the television ..... but this is a different story!

0 comments:

Post a Comment