Saturday, September 26, 2009

Ati Radeon 9000 U Family

Dreams are wishes ...

... happiness, in dreams ... you do not have thoughts and dreams and hopes firmly forget this dream reality will become ...

Hooray ... the dreams are back!!

That's great, yesterday I sent a resume, that I do not know where and if it leads somewhere, but that has given me the desire to dream, to dream ... so it feels good that I welcome with joy among the my thoughts.

... just missing the magic wand, and bidibibodibì Bu ... expected to turn the pumpkin into a carriage and mice in the beautiful horses ... What a great gift

falling asleep and waking up with a lot of fantasies in the brain ...

menu .. what I do, who knows how the furniture and if I must try what I could cook, and the kitchen is well arranged and structured and ?????... many answers and ideas were busy in my little head ...

... hooray!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment