Wednesday, September 16, 2009

How Long Do You Live With Lewy Dementia

thousand boils and itchy ... what is happening to my body ..? We

Aiutoooooo ... I'm covering of bubbles.

Last night at the dinner started to appear on my arms, shoulders and face of the bubbles, of different shapes and size, but all very itchy ... panic ... then a minute, trying not to be taken by an understandable excitement, I went to bed to watch a little film, a little reading and I fell asleep ...

This morning when I wake up the bubbles on the face and arms were gone, for a moment I heaved a sigh of relief ... then I saw myself in the light of the calves were covered with bubbles ... ... ... aaaaaah swollen eyes and headaches ... nache hours on your hands ... what is happening?

I think I'll go to the doctor in the afternoon ... that is rubella ?????
... fingers crossed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment