Sunday, September 20, 2009

Salad Works Green Goddess Dressing

Buena Vista Social Club

was a Sunday of autumn, I think it was autumn, there were at least seven years ago, there was me and Samra, we were in Rome and was home to John.

Samra was the French girl, who had rented a room in the house of my friend, was in Rome with the Erasmus program.

were my first Roman years, when we were a group of schoolboys and off the native met to recreate the atmosphere of the house, finding our sensazoni notes, were often Gianni, he was the only one of us to live alone, who had a house of prorpietà, so it was our headquarters. When he arrived

Samra nellle our lives was a breath of joy, cheerfulness, smiles, and solar estremante was beautiful, beautiful to live.

Immediately I liked, I found it so different and fascinating, her young Muslim woman, in Paris, with a mind fully open to the world of reality, life, I was still so young, coming from a tiny village in Calabria, with spirit, ideas still in training, full of curiosity and ready to receive inputs of all kinds, such a creature who could not impress my incomplete person, I found it so beautiful, and when I say beautiful course I am not referring to his aesthetic , which is more pleasant!

So it happened that she and I we were in the living room of this, then for us, a beautiful house in the heart of Rome to spend the afternoons in the stories, she was told that for the most part, I still had very little to say, always a bit "allegrotte," we had used magic to dissolve the limbs and thoughts.

In one of these afternoons, a bit dull, puts on Buena Vista social club, which at that moment I raised new sensations, full, I felt a little revolutionary, ready to change the world, and listen Compai Segundo was a sign of belonging to an ideal fantastic ... and so we started to dance, move hands, arms, whole body ... the soft light of a lamp ... I felt full of everything you ever dreamed as a teenager, full of freedom to be myself, to do what I wanted when I wanted without agreement, without hindrance, without eyes that look at you, I was completely, wonderfully ... I for the duration of the music we were in harmony ... wrapped in a spell.

And 'one of the best memories of my memory, those feelings have remained vivid, I was really happy!

Samra, however, is at least three years that I lost sight of the suffering ... we had, the lives that we have moved away ... but I know he is happy, who had a child by the man who loves , sen'era in love during his six months of Erasmus, he recognized right away, knew immediately that he was the man of her life ... now has everything he wanted and when I think you are happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment