Sunday, March 13, 2011

Best Skates For Narrow Flat Feet

The dream house and its inhabitants.


My fire love this life. All the free time that he would like to spend it with us, in the land of the roots, as he calls it.
While at this point, it is clear that I, however, possess a dual personality: although we know that that is the size that gives me happiness more complete, I can not imagine my life completely no social life. Every now and just feel the need for shopping, friends, local cool, music that breaks your eardrums. To wear a short dress and high heels. To immerse myself in the smoky mist and spirits of the night life. Gossiping. To be a bit 'naughty.
It is important to realize that only this would make me feel empty. I understand that to be truly happy, that from which we must begin, is care of themselves: body and soul (a practice that takes me from time immemorial). And I would try to teach to do the same to people I love. I will give it all and will be the purpose of my life.
thinking a lot about how I achieved this and, slowly, I'm trying to point the way to go with my children. Starting simply, well, through contact with the four elements and the exchange directly with their senses. By learning to make them work and listening to them.
This is the dream. And the challenge. That's how I live.
Ready to begin a journey in this direction. And to share it with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment