Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Can U Have Nausea After A Fresh Tattoo

Freedom.

Freedom. Just the word sounds like music and vibrates the strings of my soul.
is the starting point. You can not be happy unless you are free. Conquering your inner freedom is as great as you could wish for themselves and for those you love in this life. Freedom is the key to happiness, serenity, the realization of their dreams.
Free to do and create. Free to think and act. This is us. This is my greatest desire for my children.
I would like to teach them manners. Make them sensitive, but strong. I wish they had strong roots and moral principles. And with all this behind, I would teach them to ignore the judgments of others in order to be able to make their own choices and live their lives in total freedom.
To achieve this goal together with the children, do not think it necessary to make a great effort. As I have said more than once in the previous post. Why is a cure that's good for us as well: eliminate laziness, forget the tiredness, seek contact with the elements and his own soul. And then, through the senses awake, concentrate all those activities that entertain and stimulate the mind and creativity.
Of course, it helps to live in this wonderful country. Sunday morning, Pierre had wanted to bring the children to play in the snow. I, however, due to the cold of Ilaria, I did not felt. So we opted for the sea.



Then tell me if this is not heaven ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment