Thursday, March 3, 2011

Can You Get A Yeast Infection From Making Bread

Spring

Before starting, I have a very short introduction. This is a post for women and I apologize to all my friends, male readers, unfortunately, can not understand that we Goduria girls try doing some things!
Said spring. Here she comes, with its warm days, smelling the air and that unmistakable itch inside your nose. And with the desire to dream, to start again and be reborn I explode inside your chest. C hiss, maybe because we too are part of this amazing miracle and we can not escape from its cyclical nature.
With those dreams I mentioned in my heart, I have to leave. And the great divide. Again, first of all by myself. But, from what to begin? The ancient sages, who is never wrong, saying "mens sana in corpore healthy ". Better take my word, then.
So, my friend Ingrid and I decided to make us a gift. One of those that take you away and you leave the honey on the tip of your tongue for a while '. A morning for us all. A morning at the spa ...
The dream begins with a beautiful, sunny spring day off, with its 22 degrees, a good dose of humor and a lot of energy. The place is one that makes you feel an Indian princess. And I, I was suddenly catapulted into a Maldivian atoll, back in time when, for work, I flew to and fro, scrambled the lives and collecting pieces of the world to keep to myself. When my gypsy spirit and passion is steeped in history, people, places, spells.
Wrapped from that 'exotic atmosphere with its scents and rhythms disturbing new age background, we were overwhelmed by an uncontrollable euphoria that so far has not abandoned me and we could not control. Even when we met again, after we separated for a while ', involved in our treatments, we could not expect to find on the terrace drinking coffee, to tell us all the details.

And now we go to technical information. As a first time, we decided to try a facial massage, which they called traditionelle, which includes a deep cleansing and purification, managing to bring to the surface and remove all toxins and restoring your skin smooth and radiant. And then I finally I decided to make a change in my life: I donated the hair removal laser. With the serious intention to quit forever with unwanted hair!


The picture quality is so bad, I admit ... The flash has ruined the magic!
But this is only the beginning. I've just begun. And you, ready to realize your dreams?

1 comments:

meaina said...

Maior rapidez luz pulsada, depilação definitiva baseada em uma tecnologia nova médica que certamente cabelo erradica, até dez vezes mais rápido que o método de depilação a laser.

Post a Comment