Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Nep Ugg Australia Fluff Momma

variation on the theme!

Hello everyone!
Today I want to surprise you with special effects!

^___^ It will not be a jewel ... no, it's a jelly!

I wanted to participate (as long as what I do is acceptable) to a contest of Mamma duck :



Ingredients for a person (with very hungry): 1

70g sausage pasta short (I used celery cooking ... 12 minutes)
melted cheese (I had the fontina)
Parmesan

onion salt, pepper, to taste

Boil the water. once threw the pasta and add the salt, in another saucepan, fry a bit 'of onion in half a teaspoon of oil. Add the sausage "gutted" (I know !^___^) bad image and a drop of water while cooking, shelling the meat. (See my technical terms? ... Do you understand why I have a blog of jewelry and cooking ... O_O)


Surely if you turned on the stove under the pot of sausage, cook it first of pasta, so there is still time to do a little diced 'Fontina !^__^
Good. Cooked the pasta, drain and place directly with the sausage and add the diced cheese and a handful of Parmesan cheese.
Pour into the pot and if you like (like me) add a little 'pepper and another handful of parmesan (which otherwise the dish is too dieteticoooo! O_o)

Now you can eat and stay in contemplation calcolado calories ... I chose the first option! (And imagine!)
Tips:
-after eating this dish never sit on the couch, you could get up the next day!
-after eating this dish does not take a walk, but a good race, which otherwise disposed of all that cabbage!
-after eating this dish, do not tell anyone that you have done ... in this period are all dietaaaaa!

Well now I leave you. Sorry this

parentheses culinary ... and I ask forgiveness to the real cooks !^___^
(I hope at least I piglino into consideration in the kitchen and not in the jokes!)

Kisses. Nunzia

0 comments:

Post a Comment