Monday, March 7, 2011

Sd Card Slot Driver For Inspiron 1525

Dreams. Gift

And then there are dreams. Lifeblood that feeds us.
not matter if they are lush oases, or mirages beam only along our difficult journey, always give us the drive to not quit and the strength to try to get there, where we want. Not to mention the fact that they are a real balm for the soul and the key to the kingdom of happiness.
The dreams I have never left. Peopled my nights and my days. I've always been so intense that, even today, after many years pass before me as the old slides in good condition, not at all damaged by time, and can result in almost the same emotions.
Of these dreams, someone has come true, someone else is simply rolled away, like a pebble along the way. But, I do not ever have to give up a dream. Or rather, I never wanted to. I've always managed to go over and take what you really want. Why do dreams come true. The dreams, the ones that stand on high rocky peaks of passion, yes the ones that come true. And I have still many.
Fight Club My friend told me that so many others, for me, would stop to watch. Not me. I continue to dream, to sail in this beautiful sea, trying. To live my life with passion, my love, my dreams.
And so, a sweet fruit first appeared before my eyes, I gathered with satisfaction and, now, because I know that I follow with affection, I show:

But now you also know and have realized that in my little head blending thousands of things, then you know that my dreams do not end there.
the next dream, then. Still here, on radio siren.

0 comments:

Post a Comment