Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hard Stool After Vitamin

Anime.

And 'round to see me, always at night. She knows that the night is mine, it's my time. When all is quiet. When finally, realizes that magic is a direct exchange between heart, mind and speech.
at night is only the spirit, you cancel all the rest. All that binds us to mortality. Pure spirit. And then I feel that there are vibrations in the air. That must be why some places at night, they feel special, while others just make me want to come run away. Maybe because I feel the spirits of those who's around me or who's past before.
At night it is easier for the souls to come into contact with each other. Contact real, direct, unfiltered. I noticed that, at night, some manage to finally look into your eyes. And then the most amazing stories are told only at night. Dust of life, drops of emotions, thoughts ... I met with winds of grotesque characters, free spirit, charming personality, pieces of history. There is someone who, when he goes away, leaves a trail behind him, and once gone, you wonder if it really existed.
Recently, I am convinced that our soul can come into contact with the afterlife, if there is a special bond, a pure love. In fact, it makes me a little 'fear. Even when I saw during my incredible dream journeys. As few days ago.
was beautiful and radiant as the day of my marriage, when he had prepared the flowers and spruce up the stairs to welcome me. His beloved granddaughter.
I smiled and was, again, that beautiful face with chubby cheeks and smooth, gray hair, the breasts and necklaces. Had come back all its beauty. " How beautiful you are, Grandma! What a nice smooth face you have, you see that you're ok. " "Yes, I'm just fine," he confirmed. "What are you doing, Grandma? How are you? "" I'm fine, here is really great, I'm happy. I see myself every day with my friends, we are together, together, have coffee, chat, have fun. " the grandmother did not like the solitude. She loved to be always together and chat.
Now I understand. Message received.
"Thanks grandma told me you wanted and still once, share with me your own emotions. And now, when I feel like crying, think of what you told me and I'll be happy for you. "
Soon after, coincidentally, I found myself reading the following:

"All of a sudden I fell asleep, I fell into that deep sleep in which they reveal for us to return to youth, the recovery of the past years, feeling lost, disembodiment, the transmigration of souls, the evocation of the dead, the delusions of madness, the most basic right of recourse against kingdoms of nature (...), all those mysteries that we do not know and who we really started almost every night, as the other great mystery of annihilation and resurrection. "

Marcel Proust, In Search of Lost Time , In the shadow of young girls in flower.

0 comments:

Post a Comment