Thursday, February 17, 2011

Want To Smell Mums Feet

An angel in my blog!

Hello everyone!

.. surprise, surprise ... I'm back in a few hours the other post ... another small job to show the result of hours and hours and hours of work ...
Ok I'm cheating ... I spent a lot less ... let's say about half an hour and I was also eating at the same time! ^___^

E 'for the little angel game of Renata :


As I told someone I was afraid to make a chicken rather than an angel ... but explanations are so simple that even I managed to make my "chicken" is a blond angel! ^ __ ^ Maybe

haired blacks would have been sharper the Facciotto, but since today I got the color alone and color is dark brown cocoa ... I wanted to be the only "notice" of the house!

the next creation!

Kisses. Nunzia

0 comments:

Post a Comment