Wednesday, February 9, 2011

How To Make A Wall With Railway

Moon.

Sometimes we think we pay close attention to what surrounds us, but I discovered that, in fact, many details often escape us anything but insignificant. For example, some time ago, my dear friend Kamar asked me a question that made me literally fall from the clouds:
"But, from Sicily, as seen spicchietto the moon? Yeah, I mean, in that location is the sickle in the Sicilian sky? "
" Eh? Why, in that position must be the moon? The classic, no? That of doodles ... "
"Oh, really? No, because we, in the Marche region, is also in that position, ie vertical. But I remember when we were in Egypt, I was struck by the fact that he was totally horizontal position. "
Well, after this statement I was with his mouth half open, like an imbecile.
And I realized that I never had the spicchietto a location, depends on the sky from which it is observed? Possible? That I am always with my nose in the air? I, myself, that I slept under the whole heaven of the world?


This, for example, is the spicchietto that can be seen in the Egyptian sky.



This other piece of heaven, however, has been photographed from my balcony here in Beirut. I seem to have understood that both this one before, are both crescent moons. I wait for my friend Kamar intervene to find out more. In the meantime, I ask you to observe the heavens on his head and tell me how you see the moon ...

I am sure, however, that some of you will be asked what kind of conversations do I and my friends; D

0 comments:

Post a Comment