Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Make Pregnant Online Games

educational cartoons.

On Sunday morning, when their dad is finally home, everything for them, our kids do not give up a moment, everything he does. He even manages to zap without generating endless protests.
Thanks to the satellite, we can see various Italian channels, some foreigners, many Arabs. I, when I can to make a quick selection, I can never go beyond the Italian television that, for convenience, we have tuned the first channels. He, however, able to wander undisturbed on the right and left.
Sunday, all of a sudden we found ourselves in front of the cute cartoons accompanied by a delightful piece of music in Arabic. Ilaria he was so fascinated that we left to watch, the rest I was too curious. Two lovely children sang, in a quiet home environment, to the delight of grandparents and parents, sitting on couches around, participating in their hand and moving his head to the beat. What's unique, that struck my attention was the fact that the grandmother and mother wore the veil. "How strange, I thought. But soon after, I realized that, for them, is completely normal.
finished this cartoon, I immediately started another, always sung, and even more beautiful than the last. A merry company of children who went on a trip by bus, singing gaily, with the teacher, the prayers for Muhammad, their prophet. "How nice, I thought," just like our Boy Scouts. " fact, just like them, once there, the kids rode the merry tents and spend the evening continuing their songs of prayer around a campfire under the stars. A truly fascinating scenery, night scenes with those who seemed to own the cribs that struck me as a child: the dark sky, stars, palm trees and red earth construction with rounded shapes typical of these beautiful places. What magic!
kidnapped and I was just lost in my dreams when something broke the spell. The cartoon was later swept away in an instant, all the poetry of the moment ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment