Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Egg Free Crab Cake Recipe

a bit 'so ... Happy Birthday

Hello everyone!
Back with a little 'of photino to show you ...
I finally did some odd jobs ... and we're still in 2011 !^_____^
Um ... actually began with a pair of earrings I made for Christmas 2010:


Discrete, unobtrusive ... of course I'm lying instead ?^__^

These earrings are similar to those made for my mom: I told you that LI WANTED ....
They look like two chandeliers, but in reality are not very large: the cabochon is 10mm!
But if I shoot you in the face of the light refracts into many colors ... and so will enliven the evenings a little 'gray, eh eh eh!

And now comes the fun ... for me!
.........
find differences?






The sooooooo!
Have you wrong!
All you have said that the difference is in the phone-strap or pendant if you prefer ... but NO!
The difference lies in mobile phones!
Uahuahuahuahuaaaa!
Well ... before that who knows my address send me a car of the neuro, I will explain!
It seems that this is one mobile phone, however, are three: one of my brother "small" (which has the 36 years, small call me laugh !!^__^), one of my husband and one is mine.




Given the mega deals that we found, by genes we have taken together and will not tell you when we were in the same room ... we had to call those CSY to determine the footprints and figure out which was a cell or another.
Then I was turned on the light bulb ... it happens once a year and I have already played, but here's three phone strap so as not to mess: put me calling my husband's boss for a chat ... ^___^
And while I was in the mood to label everything, I also stamped me and my children ... but not with the beads!


Today I brought the baby by a pediatrician because he has the flu and the doctor noticed the tattoo ... I told you, to laugh, I needed to recognize my son when I carry it around. .. has only raised an eyebrow ... O____O!

Oh well.
I end this post a bit 'strange and I hope that the other work being able to show before Easter.
Have faith!

A hug. Nunzia

0 comments:

Post a Comment