Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Is Balsa Wood Good For Architectural Models

Luciaaaaaa!



These days I have been absent from my blog is that those of all because I had a number of things that I have taken away all that time did not work and children. .. even the poor hubby has been neglected a bit '! ^___^

But I could not find at least a minute to come and do my most sincere and affectionate wishes for a wonderful birthday to dearest Lucia .


I went to peek just a moment I saw her blog and that has made so many posts, has received many messages of friendship and even made the game!

I missed it ... but I confess that I thought all day to get time to come to the PC and send my best wishes for a happy birthday.


I'm sorry it so late in the evening, but there is still time right?

So MANY AUGURIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!! AND MANY BACIONIIIIII!!

Nunzia

0 comments:

Post a Comment