Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Grooping In The Metro Bus Train

2010 ... 2011!

Hello everyone!
E 'that are a year away .... ^______^ ....... Joke!
E 'this is my first post of 2011!

Arrival calmly in this new year to you my most sincere wishes for a full year of news, satisfaction and love.

In fact it was a bit 'I do not overlook the blog, but I made a break to recharge and enjoy my family at this time that I particularly like that ... and now it's over ... buuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Sigh! Sob!

still many things have happened in these days that I do not know where to start ...
So ... mumble ... mumble ... We
... I stayed at the intestinal virus, I think ...^________^ (good start, no?)
Like a good mother mica could not be selfish ... and so, just to St. Stephen, my child has had some great problemini ... I've readily defeated army of lactic conducive to healing and dancing!

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ......
Okay. O_____O
Meanwhile, back at work, while my husband stays at home because we are finishing the porch:
you like it?
me a lot ... and it is not even finished! Missing the curtains!
Oh well, that This goes to the preparation of cases for why we go down from my New Year and a well deserved rest from recent ... Travel
ok, but as soon as set foot in the Abruzzo region, are involved in the preparations for the year-end dinner and then we do, indeed what I can not fail to do? ... The tour of the family!
MI touches (because my husband makes the fog to go with these things !)... and giroooooo!
And everyone, even if they are round and you know that with 'ste parties you eat more, go you go panettone and Pandora, nougat, ciccolatini, homemade cakes and sweets and fizzy drinks ... and you have to taste if not, all is not well ... and I do not ever return to the difficult??
So ... stuffed like a turkey for Thanksgiving, 31 becomes a small lunch with the first second and third side dish + sweet .... and the evening dinner! No
say ... 'ste parties have been more to eat than to do the rest!
No, not true, I slept very well, so that I almost do not dispose of too ... O__O
But when I complain to do so are too greedy! ^_____^

But we also talk a bit 'of beads ...
Here ... I do not have a chip only beaded ...
I show you what little I have done so before being sucked into this vortex of parties.
This is a pendant I made for my sister in law that celebrated the year in mid-December:


Instead I have these earrings made for my mother who complained that the triangle could not match anything, poveriiiiina!


But I liked them and I'll make a couple quick and for me Eh eh eh!

Now I'm back, I refreshed my blog, I tried to catch up with your own (but as posted, caspiterinaaa!) And I hope that this year will enjoy your company so that I like it
Sending you a kiss.
And now I run the lavorooooo!
Nunzia


12/01/2011
add a PS.
The beautiful background is of great and talented Phoenix !

0 comments:

Post a Comment