Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sauna Nasal Congestion



Let's face it, the little help they always convenient, especially for those who want to stay sane! Taking into account the mentality and customs of the country where I am and given the opportunity, I would be mad at a minimum, and even a bit 'silly, not to use them too.
I confess, however, that it was not easy as you might think. I was afraid that awareness of the presence of a stranger under the same roof, would finally put an end to my peace of mind.
As long as I had only one child, I resisted. But when I found I was pregnant the second, ie, when Leo was only 9 months, I started thinking that perhaps the case was starting to consider the hypothesis. If only I was with a jump through hoops to even be able to make me the shampoo, as I did with them? Keeper of the two belvette? Oh my God!

0 comments:

Post a Comment