Thursday, January 6, 2011

Joint Rolling Machine Sale

the witch!

Last night, during his long walk to the skies around the world, the old witch has gone well here. He has filled the two bags that my kids had hung at the entrance, with all the cookies and chocolates they love most and has gone back on his broom to roam left and right. Lucky you, that goes for a walk among the stars! We, however, we are here to enjoy this last day of festivities with a touch of nostalgia already in his heart.
That concludes the sweetest and most magical time of year and, as always, I'm not going. I do not want to dismantle the tree, remove the lights and to undo the crib. I'm not going to remove the Christmas decorations from my house. I do not want to dispense with nougat and Pandora. I do not like not being able to set the table with Christmas tablecloths. I do not feel they can no longer hold party-based packages and unwrapped candy. I'm not going to remove the CD with Christmas songs by stereo. I'm not going to give up to see the city dressed for the occasion. I do not want to face the months long, cold and dark of the year. Yes, because I like darkness at night, not in the afternoon.
will be that when I went to school, I hated them to finish their holidays and that I should study more for the end of the semester, the dislike for the month of January I went. Indeed, now that I live in Lebanon, has also been extended to February, because here there is no carnival.
In Italy, Carnival breaks the gray winter with its swirl colors. In February, my heart was approached again a glimmer of light thanks to this new expectation. But here, the carnival is not there, how do I remove the sweet signs of Christmas from my house without despair?

0 comments:

Post a Comment